UPDATED ANNUALLY – PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!!!
- ALL OUTDOR VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A NFPA 701 FIREPROOF TENT.
- ALL VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF INSURANCE.
- Set up – Friday Noon until Saturday 8:30am.
- FOR THE SAFETY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO VENDOR VEHICLE MOVEMENT AFTER 8:45AM ON EITHER DAY!! If you are late in the morning, you will need to WALK your products to your booth from the Vendor Parking Area.
- We open the gates to the public at 9:00AM both days – Vendor Selling Hours: Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 4pm (Sheep are dismissed earlier)
- You will receive a Vendor Parking Pass via email for you to print out – only vehicles with passes will be admitted to the Fairgrounds for no fee during festival hours. If you lose your parking pass or need extras, contact the Vendor Chairperson.
- Have your Parking Pass displayed prominently in the windshield of your vehicle for ease of entry onto the Fairgrounds.
- Please be considerate of your fellow vendors and do not hog the unloading areas by setting up your booth as you unload.
- Following the unloading of your vehicle(s), please relocate them to the Vendor Parking area up the hill.
- There is very limited “handicapped” vendor parking near the vendor area.
- The golf cart may be available to help ferry you and your stock on a limited basis during festival hours; please plan ahead & have plenty of stock on hand.
- After the festival has closed for the day, you are welcome to drive your vehicle up to the vendor areas to reload your booth.
- ALL vehicles MUST be parked in the Vendor Parking areas before the festival reopens in the morning.
- There is a “cardboard only” dumpster available for Vendors located across from the Office. PLEASE UTILIZE THIS DUMPSTER AND DO NOT PUT YOUR WRAPPINGS, BOXES AND OTHER PAPER TRASH IN THE GARBAGE BINS AT THE ENDS OF THE VENDOR BARNS!!
- Vendors are responsible for removing all trash, plastic and materials that they have put on the walls/floors/ceilings and leave their spaces tidy after the show.
- If you have a Roll Up door at your space, please shut it when you leave.
- Garbage Pails are removed by 3:30pm on Sunday.
- PLEASE PLACE ALL OF YOUR TRASH IN THE DUMPSTERS LOCATED ACROSS FROM THE OFFICE – no one will be around to clean up after you. THIS HAS BEEN A PROBLEM, PLEASE POLICE YOUR AREA!!
- No dogs or other animals except for “Identified Service Dogs” or “Trial Dogs” allowed on the fairgrounds! Please leave your pets at home.
- There will be NO sales, live displays or pick-up/drop-off or dogs/puppies, cavies or other small animals on the fairgrounds.
- Rabbits are allowed, and a committee member will be around to check their health several times a day. If any rabbits are showing signs of illness, they must IMMEDIATELY be removed from the booth. This is a MA Animal Health Rule. There are no exceptions.
- If you are a vendor from outside of Massachusetts and are selling rabbits at the show, each rabbit must have an interstate health certificate signed by a veterinarian and dated no more than 10 days before the show, in accordance with MA state law.
- All vendors are required to have a MA Sales Tax ID Number and provide proof of such license in order to vend. Please have this available at your vending space at all times.
- Vendors may not share space with another vendor, unless the other vendor is listed on the application and pre-approved by the Vendor Chair. Illegal shares will result in loss of booth space.
- Electrical usage is limited to 300 watts (or less) per booth. Anyone using more than that will be asked to remove the extra lighting to prevent outages which affect the other vendors in your area. NO HALOGEN LIGHTS!
- Any photos taken at the fair of your booth, etc. are property of the fair and may be used in fair promotion and publicity.
- The annual potluck supper will be held on Saturday evening at 6:00p.m. Please bring a main dish or salad sufficient to feed your family and share. NO BREAD – and remember to collect your dishes at the end of the meal or they will be donated to charity on Sunday!
- A relaxing and fun Drop In, Spin-In will take place on Saturday after dinner on the porch of the Exhibit Hall. Bring your chair and wheel.
- Tent Camping and RV Camping are welcome. Please download the camper/trailer reservation form at MASHEEPWOOL.org and mail it along with the fee to the address on the form. Please keep to the designated areas only!
- Vendors are responsible for their products and sales. Night check security is provided, but Massachusetts Sheep & Wool Craft Fair assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to any work, display, or person.
- Massachusetts Sheep & Wool Craft Fair reserves the right to ask any vendor to leave if they violate these terms, or do not properly adhere to the above-mentioned rules. Massachusetts Sheep & Wool Craft Fair will not be liable for any monies or damages incurred by exercising this right.
- Cancellations within a month of the fair do not get a refund. Cancellations over a month away get a refund minus applicable fees if the spot is able to be filled.
97 Fairgrounds Road
Cummington, Massachusetts 01026
Web Design by Novel Designs