2023 Massachusetts Sheep and Woolcraft Fair Social Media Contest – for vendors only, please!
Please help MSWCF spread the word about our event! The best type of advertising is word of mouth and we need your help! As vendors, you can help us reach new audiences and bring your customers to this annual Memorial Day festival.
1. Must be a vendor in good standing (i.e. paid in full)
2. Must have a public handle on Instagram
How to Participate:
1. During the month of May prior to the event start on Saturday, please post about our event on
Instagram. It can be either a post or reel (or both). No event posted after the start of MSWCF
will be counted.
2. You must post at least four times with the following criteria met:
a) The posts must clearly identify the event with either of the following: Massachusetts
Sheep and Woolcraft Fair, MSWCF, or MA Sheep and Woolcraft Fair.
b) Must identify dates of the event; May 27-28, 2023.
c) Must tag MSWCF’s Instagram correctly: @masheepwoolcraftfair
3. You can be awarded extra points for the following
a) Every video post will be counted as 2 points.
b) Every cross promoted post on Facebook will receive an extra point. (Please tag MSWCF’s
Facebook page to ensure post is counted: @Massachusetts Sheep & Woolcraft Fair
4. The winner is the vendor with the most points.
5. The winner will be announced on Sunday.
1st place will receive 50% off one booth rental for 2024’s MSWCF
2nd place will receive 25% off one booth rental for 2024’s MSWCF
All other participants will help expand the reach of our fair and hopefully grow their business during the event!
97 Fairgrounds Road
Cummington, Massachusetts 01026
Web Design by Novel Designs