The MSWCF executive committee has been reviewing the current situation in regards to COVID and how it impacts our Fair. We want you to know that we are committed to moving our Fair forward as the situation allows. Please understand the final decision to hold our event is not ours alone. We are aiming to make a decision on whether or not we can hold the fair, if we are permitted to by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Fairgrounds, by April 1st .
97 Fairgrounds Road
Cummington, Massachusetts 01026
Web Design by Novel Designs