Click to jump to: Vendor Guidelines — Wool, Fiber & Craft Vendor Application — Food Vendor Application — Social Media Contest
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the Massachusetts Sheep and Wool Craft Fair.
Food Vendors please CLICK HERE for additional information.
- Each year, there are several OUTDOOR Wool, Fiber & Craft 10′ x 10′ sales booth spaces available at $75 per booth (see vendor guidelines for type of tent that may be used).
- All inside booths are full and are rarely available.
- There is a $10 non-refundable application fee that is payable when your application is submitted.
- We must see photos of your products. Photos must be submitted when completing the Online Vendor Application
- We are now accepting applications on a rolling basis. This means you will be considered as your complete application is received.
- If there is an opening (inside or out) you will be offered a space.
- If all vendor slots are full, you will be placed on a waiting list for that upcoming year’s fair.
- Upon notification that there is an opening for you, your booth space fee will be due & payable. Pay Vendor Fees below.
Food Vendor Application
Wool, Fiber & Craft Vendor Application
97 Fairgrounds Road
Cummington, Massachusetts 01026
Web Design by Novel Designs