The Massachusetts Sheep & Woolcraft Fair is pleased to announce it will be returning May 28-29, 2022, after a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please be aware that due to the two-year hiatus during COVID-19, MSWCF is in a rebuilding year financially. With this in mind, we want to let exhibitors know that we may not be able to afford premium payouts this year. We appreciate your understanding and hope you will decide to return to our fair as we rebuild for future years.
Introduction to Wet and Needle Felting Techniques – For Youth & Adult
Workshop for Youth & Adult
Time: Sunday 1:00pm – 1:45pm, 2:00pm-2:45pm
Instructor: Robyn Crowningshield
Workshop Fee: $30 per person, sign up at the information booth. (Youth <12 must have an adult)
Felting is fantastic and, in this workshop, you will learn both wet and needle felting techniques. Robyn Crowningshield will first teach you how to wet felt a bar of soap with her Icelandic wool. Then you will learn how to embellish another pre-felted soap with needle felting techniques. All materials provided.
- Please be sure to register for all workshops prior to their start times.
- The Registration Booth is located at the front of the Exhibit Hall.
- Children’s Workshops are open to all participants during the length of the workshop.
- All adult workshops begin promptly when scheduled. – Adult workshops are for ages 15 and older.
- Children’s workshops require each child under 8 to have an adult helper at all times.
97 Fairgrounds Road
Cummington, Massachusetts 01026
Web Design by Novel Designs