Introduction to Wet and Needle Felting Techniques – For Youth & Adult
Workshop for Youth & Adult
Time: Sunday 1:00pm – 1:45pm, 2:00pm-2:45pm
Instructor: Robyn Crowningshield
Workshop Fee: $30 per person, sign up at the information booth. (Youth <12 must have an adult)
Felting is fantastic and, in this workshop, you will learn both wet and needle felting techniques. Robyn Crowningshield will first teach you how to wet felt a bar of soap with her Icelandic wool. Then you will learn how to embellish another pre-felted soap with needle felting techniques. All materials provided.
- Please be sure to register for all workshops prior to their start times.
- The Registration Booth is located at the front of the Exhibit Hall.
- Children’s Workshops are open to all participants during the length of the workshop.
- All adult workshops begin promptly when scheduled. – Adult workshops are for ages 15 and older.
- Children’s workshops require each child under 8 to have an adult helper at all times.
97 Fairgrounds Road
Cummington, Massachusetts 01026
Web Design by Novel Designs